cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Conditoin based on Customer Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have used a Group Condition feature of Pricing. (Group Condition tick mark in Transaction - V/06)

Now actual use of this Group Condition is somewhat like mentioned below as per the F1 Help.

"For a group condition to be effective, the items must belong to a group. You can freely define the group to meet the needs of your own organization. The items can, for example, all belong to the same material group."

Now I want to know that what are the different groups which are considered for applying Group Condition concept.

I want to apply this Group Condition concept for the line items with the same customer group. (material group can be different for them).

Is it possible? If yes, how can I set / configure it? If not, is there any other alternative for that (like GrpCond.Routine)?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thannks a lot for reply.

Actually I am aware about VOFM and how to write Routines also. My problem here is that I dont know what Structure or Internal Table should I play with in the Routine.

For Example if I write a routine for a normal pricing we use fields XKWERT, XKWART or Structure XKOMV with field KWERT, KWART etc.

So in the same way what should I change or use or update to change the Group Condition Check base?

Like as in F1 Help, it is mentioned...

"For a group condition to be effective, the items must belong to a group. You can freely define the group to meet the needs of your own organization. The items can, for example, all belong to the same material group."

Here if the material group (KONDM) is same, it the group condition will work. That means somewhere I need to replace KONDM by KDGRP in the Routine. Where do I find this and replace KONDM by KDGRP?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regard,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for multiple replies.

I tried few times and it did not allow me to reply but everytime it was successful but on screen it showed me error message. ignore the additional replies...

Thanks ,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the given standard routine data is pickedup from structure KONP -->KONDM.

Now you need to copy the routine and take the structure and field for KDGRP.

kindly take the help of abaper .

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, U need to use group condition but the routine for customer group needs to be developed as per your requirement. and assign this routine to "Group Condition Routine field".

Hope this helps

Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

If you have created the condition type as group condition . Than you need to maintain the routine for the same in v/06 in group condition routine field.

the available routine are 1,2,3 and 30. But you specific requirement of customer group cannot be managed with standard routine . You need to create a new group condition routine for the same and do the assignment.

Go to transaction VOFM >formulas>structure of group key and create by copying any of the standard routine.

To create new routine please go through the below link.

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMCopyRequirementRoutines.pdf

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thannks a lot for reply.

Actually I am aware about VOFM and how to write Routines also. My problem here is that I dont know what Structure or Internal Table should I play with in the Routine.

For Example if I write a routine for a normal pricing we use fields XKWERT, XKWART or Structure XKOMV with field KWERT, KWART etc.

So in the same way what should I change or use or update to change the Group Condition Check base?

Here if the material group (KONDM) is same, it the group condition will work. That means somewhere I need to replace KONDM by KDGRP in the Routine. Where do I find this and replace KONDM by KDGRP?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thannks a lot for reply.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regard,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thannks a lot for reply.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regard,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the condition type definition, you need to get a routine created for Customer Group and assign it to the Group Cond Routine.

Then it works.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Thanks for quick reply.

I thought to do so. But I could not catch, what should I write in Routine? I mean what structure/internal table should I update so that system will check for the group condition based on Customer Group (KDGRP). Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

HP