cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Stock Transfer with WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing stock transfer between companies.

The steps we are following are

1) Purchase order created with order type NB.

2) Outbound delivery create which moved our stock to intrerim Storage type 916

3) Inbound delivery is created to receive material in destination Plant

4) While put-away the material , system trying to Pick material from interim storage type 902.

But I was expecting that either at the time OBD system will place stock to 902 interim Storage type OR at the time of inbound -putaway system will pick the material from 916 (instead of 902). But actually it is not happening.

Therefore my question to how to get move stock from Storage type 916 to 902 OR how to adjust inventory between 916 and 902.

Presently at my end , at the time of Put-away material into destination plant system is trying to pick inventory from 902 where no inventory is available and therefore prompting an error "negative stock not allowed"

regards

Shrey

Since no inventory is available is there in Storage type 902

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This issue has been resolved.

Solution: Please refer to sap note 598087

Regards

Prakash Govindarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply....

But how 916 inventory will get adjusted ?

Regards

Sandeep marwha

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you PGI the Outbound Delivery after your Picking TO is confirmed in the Supplying Plant, the stock in 916 will disappear. Then, the stock will be in Stock-In-Transit, until you PGR against the Inbound Delivery in the Receiving Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

The 'Allow negative stock' for the interim storage type 902, is active and still I get the same error.

For the same scenario, system is able to create a quant for ST 902 and another quant for the destination storage provided I choose a storage location which is not HU managed.

And the same scenario works for delivery type NL (intra company) & vendor purchase.

The problem what I face is only with delivery type NLCC.

As a work around, I am taking stock in to a non HU managed S.Loc and then thru transaction VLMOVE , I move this to a HU managed S.Loc. But this is not the right solution

Please can you giude me were could the error be, and after outbound delivery from the sending plant are we first to take the product into a non HU managed S.Loc and then transfer to a HU managed S.Loc

Appreciate your help

Regards

Prakash Govindarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, enable "Negative Stock" in all the Interim Storage Types in all the Warehouses.

When you create TO for inbound delivery, a negative quant will be created in 902 and a positive quant will be created in the final Storage Type / Section / Bin when the TO is confirmed. This is the Standard SAP Practice. Once you do your "PGR", the negative quant will be gone and you will see only the positive quant in the final bin.