cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total shipment quantity for shipping costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I am an SD consultant and I have a difficult requirement from a client to determine shipping costs per delivery quantity.

The scenario is that the freight rate will be entered for a "load" (e.g. $1000 / Truck)

There are multiple deliveries on this truck (e.g. delivery 1 = 78 units; delivery 2 = 22 units) (each delivery with multiple items)

We then need to determine the total shipment quantity (e.g. 100)

Divide the freight rate by total quantity (e.g. $10)

Determine the condition value by multiplying the delivery item quantity (78) by freight rate ($10) = $780

AT first I thought that I could do it as follows:

Call table VFKP to get the shipment number - field REBEL

Call table VFTA to have access to all deliveries on the parituclar shipment and add up all quantities - field RFMNG

However, these tables do not seem to be "reachable" from my pricing routine.

If anyone can help with suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Kikas41

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never answered but I did find the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Silvia,

Would you please tell us how you can adapt this requirement?

Appreciate your reply asap.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,

Duc Lam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you looking for distribution of Freight costs based on weight of the deliveries, then the standard SAP solution would split up the costs based on weight. Pelase let me know if this is not case..and can be you be more specifc regarding what is required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying - no I'm not trying to split costs per weight but per quantity. I need to determine the full shipment quantity (from multiple deliveries) in order to calculate the individual quantity cost.

THanks

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.