cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification creation from FMEA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I read in one of SAP artical saying that Notifcation can be created from FMEA. Please refer the bellow Point number three.

Maintaining Form-Based Data

1.To enter the cause or effect of a

failure, right-click in the failure field.

2. To create an action for the cause of

a failure, right-click in the field for

possible failure causes.

3. To enter a quality notification for the

action, right-click in the field for the

action.

But when I right click on action I am not finding Notification creation button

If anybody worked on this scenario please through some lights..

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can create quality notification for a preventive action in FMEA. For that, you have to implement BADI - PLM_AUDIT_ACT_LINK.

The same BADI is used to create objects for the corrective actions in FMEA and audit management.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ram,

Thanks for your solution,

I will check and will update you the results.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

As you suggested we have Implemented BADI ( BADI - PLM_AUDIT_ACT_LINK), but we are not getting the notification creation tab on detection and preventive actions of FMEA.

Is there any other setting that i missed out?

Looking forward to see your reply.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no other settings for this per my knowledge. Check with your developer on the necessary codes must be written in the methods given in the BADI. You can refer to SAP documentation given for the BADI and check the sample code given and modify the code as per your requirements. Without proper code is implemented, you will not abe able to see the create notifcation fucntionality.

If you want the config path - Cross.App - Audit Management - system adjustment - Business Add-ins - linkage of Objects with corrective action.

I think you developer can get what needs to be done if sample code is checked provided by SAP for Methods in the BADI.

Get back to me if you need any additional help.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ram,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I will check with Techincal consultant and get back to you.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

I am sorry for delay in reply.

My problem has been resolved, now I am able to create notification directly from FMEA. But after creating notification the notification has been assigned to detective measure and If I right click on the notification there is tab Quality notification view again if click on this only blank screen is appears. Is there any thing to do to get notification display in FMEA directly

Please through some light.

Thanks a lot for extended support.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to see the notification - right click on the notification- there is an option to display notification it will take you to QM03 - notification display. There is no other way, you have to selelct the diaply notification by right clicking on notification. If you double click on the notifcation it will show you a blank screen.

If you are unable to go to display notification after selecting the display option, check with your developer on the code written in the BADI.

The other option is check for the evalaution cockpit - QGA4,once you activate it you can do the notifcation analysis directly from the FMEA header.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)