cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

can any body tell me if there is on output condition or any way which enaple me to send my sales REPORTS to my customers deirectly from the system. ( as we do with order conformations)

thanks in advance for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are asking is very much possible. There are lot of options available for this.

1. You can schedule a job to runthis report,which can be converted into a spool,which can be converted into a PDF and send to a distribution list maintained elsewhere.

2. The result of the report can be directly downloaded to an xls sheet (through programming) and then sent to a distribution list (againthrough programming)

You onlyhave to clearly decide how youwant to enable this. If you express the rqmt to the developer, he will easily enable it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define "sales reports".

If it's, say, an ABAP list, then you can run the report in a background job and assign the output to External Mail. There you could specify an email or a distribution list. We use this to send the monthly/weekly reports by email. Does not require any ABAP.

The output technology that is used for SD documents is not available for any reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its possible , please refer the below link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SendExternalMailwithattachment

Hope this will resolve your query!!

Regards,

Krishna O