cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

information about report ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anybody has some information about the program ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE in SCM.

Why it is used?

What does it do?

In what sequence should it be scheduled?

Thanks for the feedback!

kind regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Is this z object developed specifically in your system ?

I could not find this in SCM 7.0 ( in programs or function modules)

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reply to OSS 997241 "The ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE program does not delete all entries from the /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU table, for which no more orders exist in the liveCache."

Andreas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input!

Andreas

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Please refer SAP note 770428 ,1086863 & other notes mentioned in it for your questions .

It says :

"This program will delete entries in database tables /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU and /SAPAPO/CIFBEFCR. These tables are used for holding the names of logical systems (R/3 clients) with which APO orders are integrated. If for whatever reason a system has been disconnected from APO it's entries in these tables are obsolete and could be deleted.(Attention: a system copy is usually NOT such a case, because the names of logical systems should be converted afterwards with trans-

action BDLS)

Another inconsistent situation are entries in /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU whose orders do not exist in LiveCache any more. These entries can be deleted also."

But if you are on SAP SCM version greater than 5.1 then this code shall not be applicable to your environment as per the affected release mentioned in this SAP note.

Regards,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

It looks like the one you have mentioned ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE is

customised programme created in SCM. Can you provide more

details on the exact name of the programme from where it has

been copied and used.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my question relates to OSS note 997241

The ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE program does not delete all entries from the /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU table, for which no more orders exist in the liveCache.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my question relates to OSS note 997241

The ZAPO_LOOKU_PURGE program does not delete all entries from the /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU table, for which no more orders exist in the liveCache.

Andreas