cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Sales Field in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can any one , explain , what the following field in Customer Master is related to .

- Annual Sales : Navigation path - General Data -Marketting.

Regards

AVS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will close the issue

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why on earth do you need this information in the Customer Master, much less in a Z field? Just look up the sales in info structure S001 or create your own, in the worst case. Much easier, accurate, efficient and no need for any custom development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, Vrajesh , can u pl. elaborate a little for z field in Customer master .....

Regards

AVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link to add new Z field in customer master.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The annual sales field in customer master is used to maintained the annual sales ficgure or turn over of the customer(company ) for which you are creating the master data. This field is important from the marketing analysis purpose where you can do the analysis based on customer annual sales figure and build your strategy for sale to this customer or you can analyse the buying potential of the cutsomer ( company).

Hope this will help you to resolve your query.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not getting as it is giving me an error . Actually , I wanted to give the details of Targeted Sales against the Customer. In SAP , as I was not finding any other option , wanted to use the field Annual Sales, hence wanted to know whether this field is used any where else .

Regards

AVS

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to develop customer report for targeted sales or create z field in customer master to store target sales.

There is no standard field is available.

thanks

vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go through this link it will help you,

XD03 ---> Menu Tab Environment ---> Sales Summary.

Regards,

Sandip