cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create drop down list box in the adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to display a drop down list box and to pass the values dynamically.

I have created an interface with a field. Creted the context and did the data binding to drop down box in the layout. Passing the values to interface through an internal table in the program.

PDF has generated but it is not editable. So only one value is displaying in the drop down.

Please help me what else needs to be done to display the drop down with multiple values.

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PDF has generated but it is not editable.

If the whole file is not editable, then why do you think it is a matter of a drop down? Probably your form is not enabled/ interactive. Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the reply. I have only one drop down on my PDF which is in not editable mode. I'm not clear on the line "enabled/interactive form" lines in your reply. could you please explain more on this or how can I make my drop down editable??

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Naresh

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to fill your form and save the form with data then? If yes, you need to have your form interactive.

Please check the data coming from backend. Go to SFP tx and turn on the trace (use very detailed), then generate the form, open the form, check attachments and open the xml file with data. Can you see your DD items there?

Regards Otto