SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Certification during TechEd`10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TechEd Gurus,

A very impressive forum indeeed! Congrats

I would like to do the certification at a discounted rate by opting for TechEd session (Bangalore TechEd`10).

These are the following doubts in my mind, which I would like to clarify.

Main doubt:

· As a BI traniee, I have worked mostly on BI reporting (No BO, just BEX tools only), quite fair know how on modelling etc. Could some one suggest me which is the best suited 'Associate' level certification for me?

Other doubts:

· Coming Dec 1-3, 2010, Bu2019lore techEd has been scheduled. Should we voluntarily go forward & register or will my MNC (which is currently a SAP partner) pick selected employees to attend the TechEd? If so is there any criteria for this, like represented from company behalf etc?

· Reg. certification, I read from the SAP site that u201CPartners and customers may register suitably qualified employees as candidates for the certification examinationu201D So, whatu2019s the procedure for this aspect. On what basis does any other company register their employees as candidates for the certification?

· Are there any glitches that we will have to face during the online registration. Just want to be cautious.. So only. Wanna learn from others experience

I would be very pleased if anyone could guide me. So, could you kindly clarify my above doubts.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

As you are aware SAP TechEd 2010 Bangalore will be held on December 1-3, 2010, please note that registrations for SAP TechEd 2010 will go live in July. You may join SAP TechEd mailing list by visiting sapteched dot com slash india slash to receive the latest information on registration, session topics, speakers and special promotions.

Please see below the replies to your queries:

Your query:

Coming Dec 1-3, 2010, Bu2019lore TechEd has been scheduled. Should we voluntarily go forward & register or will my MNC (which is currently a SAP partner) pick selected employees to attend the TechEd? If so is there any criteria for this, like represented from company behalf etc?

Reg. certification, I read from the SAP site that u201CPartners and customers may register suitably qualified employees as candidates for the certification examinationu201D So, whatu2019s the procedure for this aspect. On what basis does my company register their employees as candidates for the certification?

Reply:

Certifications during SAP TechEd can be undertaken by an individual through self sponsorship or via one's company at the discretion of the company. Once the registrations go live you may find the URL on our website where detailed eligibility criteria to appear for certification during TechEd will be posted.

Your query:

Are there any glitches that we will have to face during the registration. Just want to be cautious.. So only. Wanna learn from others experience.

Reply:

Registrations for SAP TechEd happen online at sapteched dot com slash india slash. Delegates intending to attend TechEd have an option of choosing registration pass convenient to their needs. Moreover there are various online and offline payment modes with complete clarity of process and friendly response cell to attend to you all the time.

To read directly from those who have attended TechEd last year please visit sapteched dot com slash india slash about slash buzz dot htm.

For any other queries please send an e-mail to saptechedinfo.india at sap.com

Warm regards,

SAP TechEd Response Cell

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

As you are aware SAP TechEd 2010 Bangalore will be held on December 1-3, 2010, please note that registrations for SAP TechEd 2010 will go live in July. You may join SAP TechEd mailing list by visiting sapteched dot com slash india slash to receive the latest information on registration, session topics, speakers and special promotions.

Please see below the replies to your queries:

Your query:

Coming Dec 1-3, 2010, Bu2019lore TechEd has been scheduled. Should we voluntarily go forward & register or will my MNC (which is currently a SAP partner) pick selected employees to attend the TechEd? If so is there any criteria for this, like represented from company behalf etc?

Reg. certification, I read from the SAP site that u201CPartners and customers may register suitably qualified employees as candidates for the certification examinationu201D So, whatu2019s the procedure for this aspect. On what basis does my company register their employees as candidates for the certification?

Reply:

Certifications during SAP TechEd can be undertaken by an individual through self sponsorship or via one's company at the discretion of the company. Once the registrations go live you may find the URL on our website where detailed eligibility criteria to appear for certification during TechEd will be posted.

Your query:

Are there any glitches that we will have to face during the registration. Just want to be cautious.. So only. Wanna learn from others experience.

Reply:

Registrations for SAP TechEd happen online at sapteched dot com slash india slash. Delegates intending to attend TechEd have an option of choosing registration pass convenient to their needs. Moreover there are various online and offline payment modes with complete clarity of process and friendly response cell to attend to you all the time.

To read directly from those who have attended TechEd last year please visit sapteched dot com slash india slash about slash buzz dot htm.

For any other queries please send an e-mail to saptechedinfo.india at sap.com

Warm regards,

SAP TechEd Response Cell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You have selected a right path for certification through SAP Teched.

As a matter of fact to register in sap teched, you need to speak to your PM and get done at the time when the registration opens in mid of august for early bird. This provides more discount and another way is Group discount ( 6 + 1free*).

• Please refer more details in teched site.

This is only for registration, and if one opts for certification it is 50% of normal price, there should be early bird discount also.

In sap teched there are list of certification, and for you in BI among this should be.

• SAP Certified Application Associate- Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 BI Enterprise Data Warehousing with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 BI Reporting and Analysis with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

This is what SAP Teched offers.

All the Best.

Chetan Poojary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please tell that in the SAP Teched ,Bangalore 2010

Certification for SAP CRM certifications is available or not ,( any thing related also).

If so , Please let me how to register and how about the amount for that.( I mean to say how much money)

As i am not aware of these please reply for this thread.

Thanks in advance

Prajith Prabhakara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.