SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Replicate Contracts in ISU created from CRM using IC web client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on CRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0 (ISU) and using IC Web client I need to create

BMD

TMD

Create Contracts ( Move in, Move out etc)

and the same has to replicate in ISU.

I have configured the necessary Middle ware settings, SPRO settings, and created Master Data Templates.

I have created BMD ( BP and Contract Account) through ICWC and the same is replicated in ISU succesfully.

Even TMD (Connection Object, Premise, POD) also replicated in ISU.

I could not create new contracts from ICWC. May be I am missing some settings or configurations.

Please help me and provide the configurations or settings to be used for creating contracts, move-in and to replicate in ISU.

Thanks in Advance

Vijay Kumar

3 REPLIES 3

FranziMickIT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Kumar,

I assume you are already using a utility-specific user role in SAP CRM WebClient, like UTIL_IC, UTIL_IC_LEAN, or UTIL_IC_REG. Please be informed that the contract management is only available in standard roles UTIL_IC or UTIL_IC_REG.

For setting up the utilities contract integration between SAP CRM and SAP ERP, please refer to our cookbook "IS-U/CRM Contract Integration" which you find on the SAP Service Marketplace service.sap.com/utilities --> SAP for Utilities - Product Information --> SAP CRM for Utilities --> Cookbooks&Guidelines.

Best regards,

Franziska

0 Kudos

Hi Franziska,

Thanks for the Useful information. This works.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have to configure the ISU-CRM replication ( Creation of BMD, TMD, etc... whole Meter to cash scenario ). From your post i understood that you have done this. Can you please provide me steps, prerequistes how to do this.

We have ECC6.0, CRM 7.0 versions servers.

Thanks

Haricharan

Moderator note: poster notified of rules violations and thread locked.

Edited by: William Eastman on Jul 28, 2010 2:45 PM