cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Quick Sizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are in the quick sizer, there are elements that are listed in the tool by functional area. The question I have is, a way to use the element to find out what SAP tables are tied to these elements in SAP. I am dealing with gathering data in existing SAP instance to bench mark the volume information. Is there a way to see what SAP tables are tied to the elements in quick sizer tool? Where and how can I see them?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am dealing with gathering data in existing SAP instance to bench mark the volume information. Is there a way to see what SAP tables are tied to the elements in quick sizer tool? Where and how can I see them?

I was struggling with the same problem before. There's no easy way of pulling the data out. However, if you have installed the ST/A-PI addon (for early watch alerts) you can use transaction ST14 and do a run for the specific modules and see the amount of entries in the tables. Otherwise you'll need to dig through the application tables using SE16 (or SQL) with the help of some application guy/girl or by digging yourself.

Markus