cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Inbound delivery using MIGO ( movt 501). Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating an inbound delivery without reference(movt type 501) in MIGO. I am getting an error message : Data for creating delivery is incomplete(Customer).

Is there some configuration that I need to maintain to ensure the delivery is created before using transaction MIGO?

I am trying to create the inbound delivery in 4.6c.

Thanks,

Arup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further please check:

1) If the plant has customer # and vendor # in table T001W.

2) Check the respective distribution channel or division with which you work in the delivery, if a reference distribution channel or a reference division has been defined.

3) The error message ( E279- I hope this is the one you are encountering) figures several times in include 'MM07MFS0_SD_LIEFERUNG_ERGAENZE' of program MM07MFS0. Sit with an ABAPer to figure out what's missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

So here are things that I needed to clarify.

1. I had configured the system in ECC 6.0 and did not enter any specifics for entries in Table T001W. I do not see entries in T001W in 4.6c either? Is it mandatory to have the entries in this table? ECC 6.0 had no issues whatsoever when using MIGO.

2. No shipping conditions have been maintained.

3. I am an ABAP programmer myself so I was curious to know if you had ever encountered this issue while looking at the above program that you have mentioned? I can debug the program but was wondering if there are some specifics that you have already encountered?

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

1. I had configured the system in ECC 6.0 and did not enter any specifics for entries in Table T001W. I do not see entries in T001W in 4.6c either? Is it mandatory to have the entries in this table? ECC 6.0 had no issues whatsoever when using MIGO.

3. I am an ABAP programmer myself so I was curious to know if you had ever encountered this issue while looking at the above program that you have mentioned? I can debug the program but was wondering if there are some specifics that you have already encountered?

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I did not go on to debug the program. Plain lazy I guess

Now I need to replicate the functionality for creating TO from TR using L_TO_CREATE_TR which presents me with problems in 4.6 c as I cannot decide to choose the Storage type at run time in 4.6c whereas I could do that in ECC 6.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chandrashekhar,

I solved the particular problem. So the storage location had a handling unit requirement.

So I set the HU requirements for storage locations HU Mgmt - Basics - MM - Inv Mgmt - Hu Reqmt for storage location and default values for deliveries.

So here I set the partner storage location and also set the default customer and the partner storage location.

Thanks for all the help. Hope this setting helps you with further configurations.

Thanks.

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy to hear. And will remember the tip. Did that program debugging or the OSS note help at all? Let me know. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arup

No, I did not encounter the situation before and nor am I an ABAPer. I generally used concepts from issues I have faced in STOs related to Shipping data and some OSS notes I came across when I searched on your issue. Forget about point 1, but work on shipping conditions as that may help you. With respect to the program, I used 'where used' feature for the error message.

Take a look at OSS note 490865 - Creating inbound deliveries from replenishment delivery

This may not be relevant to your release but may throw some pointers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup,

Just follow the below mentioned step and it will resolve your problem

Materials management->Pursache order>Set up stock transport order>Define Shipping Data for Plants-->

Define customer no-. for plant

Also go through the below link if you are using HU in your system

http://arthur_ong.tripod.com/xmm015.htm

I hope this help to you!

Regards,

KRishna O

Edited by: Krishna O on Jun 10, 2010 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup,

Normally inbound delivery is created by using T code VL31N.

Then you can do the GR against inbound delivery either using MIGO or MB0A.

Hope this helps.

Vivek

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the error message number system popping up ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arup

Check the Vendor master data: Address- Transportation zone, Shipping conditions.