cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of new tabs under contract item screen in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to add the three new tabs with custom fields under the contract item screen.

I thin i have to user web-dynpro ABAP for this requirement since it is SRM 7.0. Once i developm the web dynpro applications separately for each tab, how do i integrate those web dynpro with the contract item dynpro and how to populate the values for the new fields added in the tabs. if i want to fetch the data from the custom tables into the tabs, i need to create a new web dynpro where i will write the logic to fetch the values, but to fetch the values i should first get the input data from the contract scrren which is a standard application. In the new tabs, i need to display and edit values for demands ( purchase requisitions ) for that contract line items, so i sould get the material number, year of demand, purchasing organisation etc from the contract screen. So it means i have to enahnce the main screen for contract item.

Please advise how to achieve this.

I have seen the details for adding a new fields to the the contract item scrren and some oss notes , but here i need to add the new tabs and custom fields into that and i need to integrate these data with the contract line item.

Your help is very much appreciated

Regards,

Srinath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to enhance the existing WebDynpro.

Just FYI. Good to know WebDynpro side enhancement techniques.

6 series on User Interface flexibility in WebDynpro ABAP.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=%22abapUIFlexibility%22

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 1: Demo Overview

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 2: Floorplan Manager

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 3: Feeder Classes

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 4: BADIs

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 5: BRF+

ABAP UI Flexibility Part 6: Looking Ahead to 7.02

Regards,

Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thanks a lot for your information.

I will go though it and implement the enhancement.

I will ask if any specific questions while trying to implement. Please help me then.

Regards,

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thanks a lot for the information provided. I will go through it and implement the enhancement

Regards,

Srinath