cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Start SLD Configuration" returns blank screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In doing the initial configuration wizard of the Solution Manager, I get the following two things going on....

1) the user step returns all success except "The selected templates do not contain any authrization data"

and then

2) on the SLD config step, when I click "Start SLD Configuration" I get a popup from my browser that is just a blank screen. I do not get the login prompt as specified.

How do I resolve these two issues?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello nccbnc,

Have you performed the IMG activity to Activate HTTP Services in transaction SPRO?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul - I'm sorry. I don't quite understand how to fully execute your instructions. Can you elaborate? I can get to SPRO and then what exactly do I do to activate HTTP services.

BTW - SOLMAN_SETUP initially prompted me to active something on the very first connection, and I chose yes, activate. Is that the same activation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have discovered that it was due to Internet Explorer 8. For some reason it was not functioning correctly. When I uninstalled IE8 and reverted to IE7, I received the login prompt as expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out the issue was IE8. I uninstalled IE8 and reverted to IE7 and it was OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now that, you have found a solution, Can you please close the thread?.

Regards,

Jagan