cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB Schedule Line/Purchase requisiton not getting blocked by credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have 3 environments for SAP, so I have configured in DEV the third party individual order scenario and it works, but after I move it to the QAS environment the behavior its different (it releases purchase requsition even when credit is blocked), in QAS I have noticed 2 things:

-Purchase Requisition its released even if sales order credit its blocked (first it gets blocked, and even sends a message that purchase requisiton its not beign made, unlike in DEV environment; but when its saved it gets released)

-Availability Check its carried out and shows 0 (as the material has not been purchased yet) and its seems its considering the delivery for when the material arrive (if I put planned delivery days it gives me 2 lines/dates) but in DEV it shows the full quantity available the same day the sales order its made.

So far I have looked in: VOV6, MM03, OVA8 and set up everything the same for both environments, but no success so far, where else should I look?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos

Compare the item cats in the order for DEV vs. QAS? Are they the same? If same, how about item category Definition ( TAS or Equivalent)? Is credit active for the item cat?

What is showing up in the availability overview in the order, Checking Group? Checking rule? Are they same in both environments?

What is the Sched line category in QAS, is it same as DEV? Check what is the requirement type ( VBAP-BEDAE) in both clients.

How about customer's credit master data (FD32)? Risk Category? What is the credit group of the sales order? (OVAK)? You are saying OVA8 checked out but the if Risk cat and Doc credit group are different, they may lead to a different automatic credit control.

Check these and revert, Good luck!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks problem its solved, to fix the last trouble: material has to have delivery plant defined,

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both of you for your help it turns out I had not checked a the block on open orders on trns OVA8, now it works but shows an incompletion log on the following data: Loading Date, Material avail.date, Transptn Plang Date, Goods issue date.

Its also strange that I do not have this problem in my DEV enviroment.

Regards,

Carlos

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that all types of change request of MM & SD are transported to QAS from DEV.

thanks

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in QAS in T Code OVB5 if routine 102 - PREY is assigned to Sys Routine 2 - System:BANF. This routine checks the order credit block and then processes Pur Req further. If this is missing , I think some transport might be missing.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai