SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandate limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

In my project I have a requirement that ECS consumers(Direct Debit) will have a mandate limit and during invoicing this limit will be checked against the invoice amount, if the invoice amount exceeds the mandate limit then no ECS order will be generated for the consumer and he will be instructed to pay in cash/cheque.

Now my question is whether there is any standard field at contract account master data level for setting mandate limit or should I go for creation of a z field to store the mandate amount and whether that is possible?

Pls let me know.

Thanks,

Banasri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for Direct Debit Limit (Field-DDLAM) in FKKVKP.

The direct debit limit is the maximum amount that the payment run can collect in the time unit specified.The direct debit limit is used to enable customers to specify a maximum amount per (invoice period).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for Direct Debit Limit (Field-DDLAM) in FKKVKP.

The direct debit limit is the maximum amount that the payment run can collect in the time unit specified.The direct debit limit is used to enable customers to specify a maximum amount per (invoice period).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked both fkkvkp & fkkvk,but did not find the field.I am using ECC6.0

Thanks,

Banasri

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The direct debit limit field (Field name-DDLAM) in FKKVKP comes in, if you have EHP 4.0 installed over ECC6.0.

If you are using only ECC 6.0 version and no enhancement pack, this field will not be there and you need to create and include a Z field in SI_FKKVKPR structure for catering your requirement for direct debit limit.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan...