cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecc server not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with ECC 6.0 on my laptop , But now it shows up some error when i started to work on it.when I right click on EC6 to start the all instances , normally i used to see ecc6server1,ecc6server2 and ecc6server3 , but now only ecc6server1 is appearing and sap logon screen is not opening up. Is there anything to do from my side? Please throw up some sloutions.

or redirect me to where to post this message.

Thanks.,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since we don't know what you installed (you used virtual hostnames?) and what happened prior to this issue (patches, microsoft hotfixes etc.) it's impossible to help you.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi markus,

I was just working on this from past few days for training as IDES , normally I close this by right clicking on ecc6.0 and stop all instances. Thats what I did when last time I worked. But when I repoened it , it shows only ecc6server1 , what about the other 2 sevres, what am I supposed to do ? u need any information from my side to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Kanna.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> what about the other 2 sevres, what am I supposed to do ? u need any information from my side to resolve this issue?

Again the question: Did you install them using virtual hostnames? What exactly should those 'two servers' do?

Markus