cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse teh Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) A P.Order created with 234 items, Inbound delivery created as the stock is to be received in HUM storage Location.

2) for 234 items Inbound delivery, HU Packing , Transfer order creation & confirmation, Goods Receipt posted done

3) another inbound delivery created mistakenly by the user with reference to the P.O with 234 items, then HU packing done , Transfer order created and confirmed, but GR is not taking place because PO line item is with 234 item only.

4) Now if i'm trying to reverse the document for this delivery , its not happening.

5) I cannot cancel the HU, cant reverse the TO whcih is already completed, and cannot reverse the delivery also.

Anyone can help me in sorting out this problem. I want to reverse the Inbound delivery.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

MBRL is the solution.

You can not reverse this delivery.

You can only post an opposite movement and then post GR for this inbound delivery.

Is the receiving plant/stor.loc. a HU-managed storage location?

MBRL -> create a return to vendor delivery. -> assign the received HU -> post GI.

VL32n -> post GR for the second inbound delivery.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member465973
Discoverer
0 Kudos

There are several OSS notes discussing related problems. You may find your answer in them. You might also try using a confirmation control key that does not have the "GR Assignment" box checked.

OSS 1225077 discusses two inbound deliveries when using 103 / 105 movement for the receipts. This note does not dicuss how to recover from the situation, though.

OSS 359247 discusses the use of transaction MBRL to create a return to vendor. This would force you to create a new inbound delivery to bring the material in again.

OSS 1373027 discusses reversal of GR in Solution step 4 and 5, depending on your scenario.

Good Luck.