Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sale issue

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i have raised sales order for cash sale as delivery and billing will be immediate done, noted the delivery document no. which is displayed as we save the sales order, with that delivery no. done picking and pgi saved the document,and then in billing when i try to raise the invoice getting error and when i see log error msg is : delivery type bv cannot be invoiced with billing type bv??

pls guide me to raise the invoice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the guidence, the replys certainly helped me in resolving the issue but the issue was partially resolved i used order related billing was able to raise the invoice but the invoice is not getting saved error : ABAP run time errors , field symbol has not been assined pls guide me with this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to get into transaction ST22 and look at the Dump analysis with an ABAPer/Basis person. It is too vast an area to help you here.

What is the error message # you are getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please contact ABAP consultant as this is technical error. They will analyse the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note:

Note 582570 - Dump when saving cash sales billing documents

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 582570 - Dump when saving cash sales billing documents

Please check this note and hope it solves your query

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeer

Cash sale Order is set up for order related billing. When you do billing, enter order # ( and not Delivery #) and hit execute to save the invoice. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cash sales item category billing relevance is order related. please check the item category defintion (T Code VOV7) of your cash sales item category and check what is the billing relevance.

So please try to process Cash sale invoice from order type from order type BV to Invoice type BV. ( T Code VTFA). However if you want to process with reference to delivery then you need to setup the copy controls from delivery type BV to invoice type BV (T Code VTFL).

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai