cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic transport in Two QUA systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all;

I have one development system and two QUAs systems. If I release the order go to two QUAS systems.

I need for example if import manually the order in the first QUAS system, that automatic the order will be import in the second QUAS system.

It´s possible? any help or idea?

Best reagards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks a lot for the reply.

But I have one problem with the response because somme time i don´t want import all orders of the queue of QA2 only the sammes that import in QA1

The explanation is that the developments release orders but for import maybe 3 days later.

any idea?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in that case what you can do is change you STMS setting a little bit. So you setting would look something like this :

DEV -> QA1 -> PRD
           -> QA2

So DEV to QA1 and then once transport is imported into QA1 then it will be added to the queue of QA2 and PRD.

In this way untill and unless the transport is not imported to QA1 it will not be imported automatically to QA2 and for PRD you can always use whatever your process is.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Naveed

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

huh?... isn't that exactly what i said?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Exactly same solution.

Naveed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Yes, i have Dev -> QA1 -> PROD

-> QA2 (not delivery to PROD)

My question is how if I import manually one orden for exmaple in QA1, how I can do that the system import automatic the samme order in QA2. I need this for mantain the two QA systems with the sammes modifications, but only i can import manual in one system.

Best regards

Edited by: Daniel Aguirre Vallés on Jun 9, 2010 4:30 PM

Edited by: Daniel Aguirre Vallés on Jun 9, 2010 4:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you can do is, for your QA2 system select the "import All' option and under that select the "At Start time Option" with the "Period" defined as the frequency of the import. This will schedule a background job and will automatically import transports in your QA2 system based on the frequency that you have defined.

Thanks,

Naveed

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could attach QA2 to QA1 instead of paraller to QA1.

DEV -

> QA1 -

> PRD

................I

................ ---> QA2

That way you can transport independently without affecting the relation in between QA1 and PRD

This way only transports imported in QA1 will show in the queue the you can "import all"

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If both your QA systems are configured in STMS and the source is Dev then yes. So once the transport is released from Dev it will be added to the transport queues of both the QA systems.

It all depends on how you have configured STMS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Naveed