Did you mean: 

special kit sales - billing

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Case:

main item - material A - selling price - no need delviery - TAQ

sub items - material A1, A2 (sales bom) - no selling price - need delivery - TANN

Q1: If using delivery-relevant billing, how to make A1 & A2 show in billing?

Q2: How to make PR00 for A capture the revenue account?

(I found the error caused by schedule line item CT for A. The reason why CT is used is that A need to be showed in delivery. U know, A no need actual delivery. So, it does not have stock.)

Q3: When changing qty of A, why qty of A1 or A2 cannot update accordingly?

(It seems the error also caused by schedule line item CT for A.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Q1: If using delivery-relevant billing, how to make A1 & A2 show in billing?

You can do provided you have

1.Payer

2.Payment terms

3.Destination country

4.Actual GI date

5.Incoterms

6.Billing date and billing due date

7.Billing doc type

And there should copying control for Delv to Billing (VTLF) & Order to Billing (VTFA).

If your prerequisites are fulfilled then

Either using VF04 do a collective billing

> Q2: How to make PR00 for A capture the revenue account? (I found the error caused by schedule line item CT for A. The reason why CT is used is that A need to be showed in delivery. U know, A no need actual delivery. So, it does not have stock.)

Using Tcode VOV5 determine sch line cat accordingly or manually change sch line CT to CD.

> Q3: When changing qty of A, why qty of A1 or A2 cannot update accordingly? (It seems the error also caused by schedule line item CT for A.)

Check Structure scope for your material I Cats.

Thanks & Regards

JP

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

For Q1, A1 & A2 does not have selling price. But they are used to deliver. So, the item category is free of charge (TANN). In copying control, TANN is set to be copied from delivery to billing. However, when creating billing, the system considers it irrelevant to billing. How to solve?

Many thanks for your prompt advice.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your I Cat: TANN for following and maintain accordingly,

Billing Relevance: A - Delivery-related billing document (It indicates what the basis for billing should be. Billing is based on the outbound delivery. Billing status is only updated in the outbound delivery)

Pricing: B - Pricing for free goods (100% discount) (This for carrying out pricing. Indicates whether the system automatically carries out pricing at the item level.)

Statistical value: X - No cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically (Indicates whether the system takes the value of an item into account when it determines the total value of a document.)

Instead of changing standard I Cat in your client, recognize any other I Cat or maintain 'Z' I Cat with your requirement specification.

Hope it assist & solves your requirement.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (0)