cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in Test Workbench : Project , Scenario, Test Cases ,Test Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement where in I will have to pick all the test cases which are assigned to a Test plan under a scenario of a particular project.

I could find few tables like TNODE02R, TNODE02A, TNODE02_A,TNODE02 , TTREE, TTREET, TOBJECTP etc.

But not able to get the table where the linkage between the Project , Scenario, Test Cases and Test Plan in any of these.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana.,

Hope u doing well..

Have you solved the issue?

I am also need same type of report in which I need report based on Project, Test Plan, Business scenario, Business Process Test, Test Cases with status.

If you have solved the issue., please provide me the solution to kuthubussamanatgmail.

Thanks and Regards

Kuthubus Saman

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

HEy archana,

you won't find any table with this kind of information because you re are talking about a tree with nodes (comparable to scma).

What you can do is either take a look to table ttreet (that is the kind of table used to describe different node of test plans structure) or use Fm like s_twb_build_tree.

I would advice you to search in se37 for FM with twbtree*

regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jun 14, 2010 2:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

If its for a reporting feature, Have you tried the solar_eval transaction? Here you can find the various reporting features for test management which can suffice the requirement.(*under configuration and test)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jagadeesh,

Thanks for your reply . But in my requirement I need a list of test cases under a test plan /test package which is further exported to an excel sheet and used for execution in another environment.

So I need the tables in which the test plan and test case are stored hierarchially , so that I can directly fetch the test cases related to a test plan from the table/s .

The tabes TNODE02R , TTREE , TTREET , TNODE02T/A etc have somethings related to my req, but am not able to derive exact required results from these.

Pls Help me on this.

Thanks ,

Archana