cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic posting - Inter company billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There are two group companies say X and Y and both are seperate legal entities, comapny X is providing services to comapny Y and at the end of the month comapny X is billing to comapny Y, Then company Y is manually creating PO and MIRO .

Is there anyway that as soon as i create a Invoice to Comapny Y system must have to create a liablity in comapny Y.

Regards

abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope it can assist you.

Try and trigger an IDOC automatically for an outgoing invoice, you need to define your outbound procedure accordingly.

To do that do the following:

1. Start transaction VV31 (Create) or VV32 (Change). Alternatively you find these transaction under the menu path Logistics -> Sales and Distribution -> Output -> Billing document -> Create or Change

2. Enter output type RD00

3. Create an entry (or change an existing entry) for your billing type (most likely F1 or F2), your partner function (BP for bill-to party) and choose medium 6 (EDI) and time 4 (send immediately).

Then with each creation of an invoice in SD, the system will try to send out an IDOC. Of course you also need the partner profile set up.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

But both the companies are in SAP only and my requirement is as soon as i create an invoice to internal customer, system must have to create the libality for the internal customer.

regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RD04 is the standard output type for EDI which will create the accounting entries.For that you need to do the neccsary settings for EDI.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you have to take assistance of ABAPer, where he is going to develop a BDC, which would trigger and create MIRO for your invoice.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Can you please help me ... how to configure the same through EDI... please find the requirement :

Company code 1000 is providing services to company code 1001. company code 1001 is create as internal customer in company code 1000. Sales order is raised against 1001 customer and respective invoices are raised... customer is debited and sales are credit. then company code 1001 will be raising the PO against inter vendor i.e. 1000 and respetive MIRO is created ---Vendor will be creadited and trapurchase account will be debited, but my requirement is when i do invoice from 1000 to customer 1001 system must automaticaly post the in 1001 comapny code with 1000 internal vendor must be credited and purchase must be debited in 1001 company code.

Regards

abhi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the steps already mention by me (only change is in Output type😞

Try and trigger an IDOC automatically for an outgoing invoice, you need to define your outbound procedure accordingly.

To do that do the following:

1. Start transaction VV31 (Create) or VV32 (Change). Alternatively you find these transaction under the menu path Logistics -> Sales and Distribution -> Output -> Billing document -> Create or Change

2. Enter output type RD04

3. Create an entry (or change an existing entry) for your billing type (most likely F1 or F2), your partner function (BP for bill-to party) and choose medium 6 (EDI) and time 4 (send immediately).

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prakash,

I am not able to generate the entries as per your mail. Can you please explain me clearly what Partner Profiles needs to be configured and how to do.

Regards

Abhi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhi,

Try tcode WE20. Maintain setting for partner type KU - Customer.

Maintain required parameter in outbpond.

Take assistance of an ABAPer for Message Type for your requirement.

Kindly check following link for understanding

[Outbound Partner Profile|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dc/6b809b43d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on Jun 11, 2010 5:21 PM