cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Proxy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while i am testing the File to proxy scenario, i am getting the error "User has no authorization to process message". is it a problem with XI server or R/3 server. what roles should i need to complete my testing.

please help me.

thanks,

naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

assing the role J2EE_ADMIN and the problem will be solve if you have the standars roles assigned to your profile.

Rgds

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

For proxy generation back end R/3 system must be configured to the integration Repository this can be done by Adminstrators .

this is one of the reason and another one is

The business system should be based on SAP WEB AS 6.20 ans SAP WEB AS 6.20 kernal patch level above 1253 than ony u r proxy wil generate in back end R/3 system.

so check above two reasons mostly u wil get a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should be problem from the user you used in XI receiver adapter.

You can create specific service user for that purpose. I am not sure what roles need to be assigned to the that user, usually the roles assigned to developer can do the trick.

Regards

Liang

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which step are you getting the error.....check if the user that you have used in the PROXY channel has enough authorization to execute the proxy.....contact the SAP Admin and ask them to provide you with a proper user.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the basis team for the required authorizations. I think you need both the developer and tester role. Just check for the required roles.Hope this helps.