cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-FILING problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having problems downloading the XI CONTENT required for E-FILING and want to know if there is a workaround for this. We cannot use Business Connectors (apparently) because our SAP ECC is 6.00 and too high, and we should use XI.

We have SAP XI 3.0 SP19, SAP ECC 6.00 and from reading the forum it is possible - but we can't download the XI CONTENT - so I'm wondering if there is another way of doing this in XI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn

What is the problem with downloading the Content? The content contains the preconfigured design objects (mappings, communication channels etc) used to build the interface. I'm not sure of any workaround.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user would not allow me to download the XI CONTENT, when we contacted SAP they said we needed to upgrade SAP Netweaver. In the end our basis team were able to download the content for me. Now I have set up the config using the wizards as per the user guide and I have a few doubts.....

1. There is no sender agreement / communication channel. So the ECC 6.00 system will push the file to XI. How is this done? I see from a Blog that it is an ABAP proxy. Does this need writing or just enabling? Or is it some other way that it is pushed to XI?

2. In the user guide it says to set up party for GovernmentGateway and ECC 6.00 system - which I did. But when I run the config wizard EXACTLY as per screenshots - it didn't use the business service with the party - but set up a new business service without party. Should I change this to be the business service with party? I guess I will know more when we run it, but we are not at that stage yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lynn,

We're on almost the same levels of XI and ECC as you and we have a working scenario (sort of).

Did you get your problem sorted in the end?

If not maybe we could do an exchange of information.

I have an issue with my Employee_Tax_Code_Update interface. My SLD is very old and has been corrupted by an import of SAP_BASIS_700 content. There's a convoluted SAP note to fix it but we won't be staying on XI 3.0 for long (hopefully).

If you have 5 mins would you be willing to take screenshots of the GGMailbox business service's communication channels?

I'm unable to create the required GetMessageBox, GetMessageDetail, DeleteMessage & Logon communication channels from the SAP supplied repository templates. The templates are missing the meta-data.

I believe that they are SOAP channels but I don't know where they need to point to i.e. the SOAP address and other details.

Regards,

Darryl

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems we are at the same stage, as we have this problem too - but it has to be fixed and working in 4 weeks. I have basis checking that they downloaded everything correctly. I wasn't sure if these extra CCs were required as it says they are in the Blog but nothing in the user guide. Anyway I will keep you posted if we get this bit working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, that's the same blog that I read.

I've also got document "e-Filing for Great Britain" v3.0 - 20-07-2005

I think the user guide is a little lacking in detail, but if you read it with an open mind I think they are telling you to "do what you normally do" when using the Integration Builder.

The top of page 21 (e-Filing Incoming):

g. On the Tab Business Services for B2B, use the F4 help and select the party GovernmentGateway and the business service GGMailbox.

h. Click Assign and proceed with the execution of the wizard.

We recommend you accept all the settings suggested by the wizard when con-figuring this scenario.

The wizard doesn't recommend any communication channels but you must need them since it's creating the interface definitions for the message types.

The strange thing is that our scenario (without the additional communication channels) did seem to work. It did download messages from HMRC for update in the "Update Manager", it's only recently that this has stopped working and we're looking at every angle to see why.

Something else we noticed is that we can't even see the tax code notices online using the HMRC online services.

We've logged on, changed the notice type to "Online = YES" waited 24hours and it still just tells us the service is unavailable.

Still, it would be nice to know that we have the comms channels created.