cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not coming on 2nd Mater page in ADOBE FORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I wanted to develop an adobe form where i have 2 kind of pages , DETAILED_LIST and SUMMARY_PAGE with diff logos and texts.

I am printing a list of records in the table on bodypage BD1 assigned to content area on master page 'DETAILED_LIST' , and i wanna print summary on bodypage BD2 assigned content area on master page 'SUMMARY_PAGE' .

First i developed only 1 master page DETAILED_LIST and a bodypage BD1 to print the list which is working fine and in the output it spans over 5 pages.

Now after these 5 pages are printed i want to show my second page SUMMARY_PAGE with bodypage BD2 to print summary.

For test purpose i m passing same list as in the DETAILED_LIST , to my 2nd master page.

But the problem is my second master page , it is not printing any records . It is showing the Table and header but no data.

So if with single master page i was getting 5 page output. i should have got 10 pages output this time as for testing purpose i m passing same list in the 2nd master page .But all i got is 6 pages , first 5 pages are perfectly fine but 6th page is 2nd master page with table and header but no data.

Please help

THanks in advance

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder if you´re going to fix the "balance" between your posts and points numbers. Then it should be easier to get some help here, regards Otto

p.s.:

For test purpose i m passing same list as in the DETAILED_LIST , to my 2nd master page.

I don´t understand why would you pass anything to the master page? People mostly create body pages placed on master pages and pass the data into the body pages...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto ,

I am eager to balance my points and posts and contribute to SDN, but it also depends on the other people who can assign me points to my replies.

Anyways , my typing mistake there...I meant to say that i am not passing the data to my 2nd master page directly but to the bodypage 'BD2' assigned to content area on 2nd master page.

I will appreciate if u can help me out here..

Thanks

Nilesh

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool, hope to see you around in future as well.

The helping part: I would first check where there is a problem. Means I would check the binding if that is not corrupted for example.Sometimes the copying and moving content in the form corrupts the binding (typical example: copying from master to body and back...). I wonder how do you want the data to appear in the second set of the pages... do you use the same binding strings for both parts, or you do some manual copy? Please provide some more details.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnot copy the bodypage BD2 of the 2nd master page , from bodypage BD1 of the 1st masterpage

But the data binding and the properties of the subforms are all kept same as that of 1st bodypage..(as for testing purpose, i m passing the same data to the summary page)

I wanted a summary data to be displayed at the end of the detailed list. for ex... The detailed list would be in portrait format and summary page would be in landscape with different logo.

But still it is showing only 1 2nd master page , with the header and table but no data inside it.

best regards

nilesh

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I would recommend you to add those contents which needs to be printed in every page in the Master Page. For other contents, try using the Subforms.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith M V

I have put the logo and other titles which differntiates the summary page from detailed list page on the 2nd master page and the sumaary details on the the body pages assigned to 2nd master page..But still it is not coming !!!

NIlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Still no replies...Anybody there please help !!!

Awaiting you valuable responses.

NIlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I finally got the thing right..It was a matter some Object's settings in both the body pages and thier tables...Although i passed two diffrente tables to different pages...The problem has been solved.

Thanks a lot Otto Gold for your valuable inputs .

Points awarded !

Nilesh