cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not coming on 2nd Mater page in ADOBE FORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I wanted to develop an adobe form where i have 2 kind of pages , DETAILED_LIST and SUMMARY_PAGE with diff logos and texts.

I am printing a list of records in the table on bodypage BD1 assigned to content area on master page 'DETAILED_LIST' , and i wanna print summary on bodypage BD2 assigned content area on master page 'SUMMARY_PAGE' .

First i developed only 1 master page DETAILED_LIST and a bodypage BD1 to print the list which is working fine and in the output it spans over 5 pages.

Now after these 5 pages are printed i want to show my second page SUMMARY_PAGE with bodypage BD2 to print summary.

For test purpose i m passing same list as in the DETAILED_LIST , to my 2nd master page.

But the problem is my second master page , it is not printing any records . It is showing the Table and header but no data.

So if with single master page i was getting 5 page output. i should have got 10 pages output this time as for testing purpose i m passing same list in the 2nd master page .But all i got is 6 pages , first 5 pages are perfectly fine but 6th page is 2nd master page with table and header but no data.

Please help

THanks in advance

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Duplicate post, refer here:

Please close this one.

Otto

Answers (0)