SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail - Return Allocations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

II wanted to configure Retirn Allocations in the IS-retail system wherein while returning the stock, the whole stock of a particular material which is lying with the particular store needs to be sent back to the vendor. We awould need to create a returns PO for the same.

I have made necessary additions to the Allocation Table - Item Category and Allocation strategies. What all necessary additions/modifications to we need in configuration to complete this scenario.

Regards

Prashant Kedare

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my ignorance, but the allocation table type contains the field "Current Stock for returns" which will pick up all the quantity which is lying at a store. A Returns PO is always created for this scenario.

Regards

Prashant Kedare

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing such a problem.

I am trying to create both return PO to vendor and STO from store back to DC.

Creating RPO to vendor - no problem.

However, for warehouse order, I am having problem setting the store as supplying site. It always pick the DC as the supplying site which is not correct for returns but OK for normal transfer.

Can you assist me on this?

Thanks a lot