cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

I have PI7.1 and I am making JDBC sender to File scenario.

I see in the SXMB that I am able to do the query from the DB and I see that it is as I design in the DT.

when it try to do the mapping, I receive an error:

cannot create target element /ns0:File_OUT_MT. values missing in queue context. Target XSD reu~

any suggestions?

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take the input payload from SXMB_MONI and use the same in test tab in message mapping and first check if there is any issue with your mapping. If the mapping goes thru successfully then you can try to execute the entire scenario end to end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the unitest with the payload that I receive and I get the same error.

it look similar to something like namespace but since it is suppose to be creating automaticaly, I can not under stand why.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it look similar to something like namespace but since it is suppose to be creating automaticaly, I can not under stand why.

You seem to have put some validation on a target node which the source values are not able to meet....can you re-check on this front?

Enter the values manually in the mapping test tab for source and then check if you are able to get the proper output.....if yes then compare this paylaod with the one that you get form the source system.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is due to namespace of the sender JDBC that does not add to the XML format in the PI. in order to fix it, need to add in the sender JDBC communication channel to add the Document NameSpace. (need to be identical to the Namespace of the repository scenario). this way, the document namespace add the correct namespace in the XML file.

Thanks for the help

Kfir

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing that I found out, is that after the tranformation from the DB to the xml format of the DB, it seems that in the title, I miss the xmins:ns0......

if I add it manually to the xml format of the DB the mapping seem to work correctly.

I looked for a validation or other schema restriction with out any success.

any other solutions?

Kfir