cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can reverse 105 after UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert

i have done usage decision reversal but i cant reverse Good Receipt document please tell me any way how i reversal good receipt document reversal of 105 and also reversal of fert material 321 reversal

Regard,

priya sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

As i said ealier in ur prevoius thread, apply the SAP note 175842. Movement type 105 is same as 101, except u'll have additional step of 103 mvmt type.

While applying SAP note for reversal of UD ,u have to make a configuration in the t-code OMJJ ie movement type configuration where for the reversal movement type (Say 322) u have to assign qa11 in allowed t.code tab. In SAP note 175842, there is prog with RQEVAC50 which you can create in your system and run to return the stock from unrestricted use to QI. You can copy the source code of the report from the note and create your own report in SE38, e.g. ZRQEVAC50. While running the report you just need to input the lot number and run.

Input the transaction code QA11 into 'Allowed transaction's in customization OMJJ for movement type 322 before running the report.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear

The issue has been solved

priys sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want document specific stock reversal use Sap notes 175842.

Then you can reverse original material document with 105 mvt type