cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable price change option in billing document.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When we create billing document (invoice) from a delivery document. Before saving SAP allowes to change the price of items and to add more conditions in condition tab. i wnat to disable this option so what ever the price in the sales order, user cannot change it in the invoice. Kindly help me how can i do this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I don't think this will be covered in standard. Please check the possibility of an user exit. There are many threads in this forum with similar requirements along with answers!

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same requirement :

All the manual price condition available in the sales order, should not be available to be keyed manually in the invoice.

Any help on how to make impossible to add any price condition in the Billing ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it by copy control. Use pricing type B or D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check the copy control settings between delivery to billing(transaction code - VTFL).

2. Check any coding has been done in user exit for repricing

Let me know if it resolves ur query.

Regards,

Dhananjaya

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Sales order to Billing (tcode VTFL).

At Item Cat level maintain Pricing type as D - Copy pricing elements unchanged.

Kindly note, the system copies the pricing elements unchanged with automatically determined or manually entered surcharges and discounts from the reference document (scales are not read again). This means that the value remains unchanged even if the billing quantity is different to the order quantity does not redetermine the taxes.

Thus, I suggest also suggest you to try if it suits your requirment, use tcode V/06, select your condition types and execute. There maintain D against the field Manual entries - "Changes which can be made".

Thanks & Regards

JP