cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Quotation and sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have some requirements from my company that I have to adopt to SAP. My company is a reseller of IT materials.

Our sales people are using an excel file to make the quotation to a customer. This excel file contains a couple of sheets (one for each manufacturer. example IBM, HP, Microsoft etc). Is there any way to make my quotation and sales order look like this?

Also since all the data for the initial creation of the quotation are stored in these files, is there any way to automate the creation of the quotation by transfering all the data from the excel file to the SAP ERP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not cleared with your query.

What extra information you want to feed in the quotation and sales order other than the standard?

See if company is using different pamphlets for different company.

Then you can create different sales document type for different company.

But what problem you are facing is not cleared over here.

Before sap every company is using excel sheets only and they take the print out that documents.

So you can modify the printing output with your abaper to look like in that format only.

Clients basically wants same type of hard copy which he use to get from the excel sheet.

So you can easily make that setting of the printing with the help of abaper to look the hard copy same as they are getting before.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this:

Define a new BAPI which will read all the info in the excel. Internally it will call VA01 & read the information from excel & post it into a quotation.

For this you will need to define the import / table parameters. Each field in the excel is mapped to a field in the import / table.

Excel will have different sheets each with different vendors. But it is not possible in SAP. For each vendor you will need to create different quotation.

Consider that each your vendor supplies 10 products. Enter all that info in an excel sheet.

Then for each different vendor, create a separate quotation giving the details of all products he supplies. Explain the requirement to your ABAPer. He will help you with the BAPI part.

When you create a sales order with reference to a quotation, you may change the quantities. You will retain the products which are required & delete the rest. .

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

The import table should be a z table or it can be the vbak - vbap etc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Import table name can be anything. But the value in the import table should be mapped to either VBAK or VBAP.

ABAper can understand how to define Import tables.

Use any standard SAP BAPIs to refer how to define an import table. For eg BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1

Regards,

Sivanand