Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form page problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good Morning for every one

hope every one is rocking with work. I have dev the smartform for tax invoice. as per fun.guys they need two pages.

first page is original and second page is like duplicate. So

Ive creted the Two pages.. In the genaral attributes level,, for ive taken the first page as first page and second page as second page.

but when run the vf02 t.code , iam getting only first page. iamnot getting second page.

Plz let me know, how to overcome this prob..

Regards

chandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

chandu,

The functional guys should configure the message output type u r using for printing the invoice and they have to set the number of copies for printing/output as 2.

then in the smarform if u have copied the standard SF then there is a window for repeat. There u can control the first copy print as Original and Second copy as duplicate.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for reply. ur 100% right.. if u dont mind, if u know

the where we need to configure for the printing pages..plz let me know. here my fun.guy is not available.

so i need to do everything now..

if uve got time,let me know the steps..

Regards

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

the where we need to configure for the printing pages..plz let me know. here my fun.guy is not available.

Regards

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thank you very much.here my fun.guy is out of station now. so i need to the configuration for output messages.

plz let me the steps for keeping the pages are 2.. where i need to do tht..if you know tht,let me know

Regards

chandu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

birendra_chatterjee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This can be done by functionals..