cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Values are not flowing from J1IJ to VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the problem in Invoice to Customer(from Depot). Excise Values are not flowing from J1IJ. I maintained Alt Cal type as 356 in Pricing procedure for Excise condition types. Even though its not flowing. I am using Tax Procedure TAXINN.

I have gone through SDN, everybody is suggesting about 356 routine.

My scenario is STO from Plant to Depot and Sale from Depot to Customer.

ME21N->VL10B->VF01(Proforma)->J1IIN->MIGO->VA01(from Depot)->VL01N->J1IJ(Depot Excise)->VF01(Invoice to Customer)

In J1IJ, excise values are coming but in VF01 it is not coming.

Kindly help me.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In the process flow from plant to depo

after capturing the values via MIGO we need to amend these values by J!IG,by selecting the right excise invoice inturn these updates the RG23D record,so when we do the J!IJ the invoice flow automatically.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i process J1IG, i am getting the following error.

" Excise invoice already exists for 5000000265 2010"

Then when i checked in MIGO i am unable to view the excsie invoice tab.

I am using ECC 5.0

Kindly help me where i went wrong.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in j1ig initial screen which excise group/series group i need to enter

is it of supplying plant or depot --- Enter Your Excise group

If i enter material document no say 5000000265 (corresponds to migo-101 at depot )& year

it'm getting error message excise invoice already exists for5000000265 --> Check the Year of material document

You can also use the Excise Invoice Details tab

Enter Vendor's Ex.Inv.No. , enter your STO's Excise Invoice No. and Click on Own factory and enter factory's Series Group in n case of STO from factory,

use Depot Excise Invoice in case of transfer from another depot

and Excise Inv. Date

On next screen,

In case of non availability of Internal Excise No., select the line item and click on button. On next screen, enter Excise Inv. No., Date, Challan Qty, Excise Base value, ensure that Excise Duty rates are maintained in respective duty rates column, you can also manually enter the excise duty amount and press Enter . System will give warning messages, press Enter for each message and press Back button. System will display the excise duty amount, check the same and click on Save button.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i process J1IG, its giving the error message that the excise invoice exits for the material doc.

In the table J_1IRG23D, i can see the excsie invoice.

I think in MIGO itself the excise invoice is created.Then why i need to create again in J1IG.

But i didnt understood onething.. If it is already created then it has to be seen in MIGO.

In MIGO i am unable to see the excise tab.

Kindly help me.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly guide me why Excise Values are not flowing from J1IJ to VF01.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you keep 356 against the excise duty the value has to come in billing document from the J1IJ, if the value is not coming a small work around :- update the conditions with pricing type 'C' & check.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained Pricing type as "C" in VTFL, even though the vaue are not flowing from J1IJ to VF01.

In my pricing procedure the excise condition types are JEXP(BED), JECP(Ed Cess) and JA1X(Sec&Hr Ed Cess).

I am not using excise condition types-total(i.e JEXT,JEAT...)

Does this have any effect?? and whether i need to maintain the condition types(JEXP,JECP,JA1X) as Statistical in Depot Pricing Procedure?

Kindly Help me.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Yes even in Depot pricing procedure you have to maintain the statistical condition types like JEXT & check one more time do you maintined 356 alt calculation type against yourexcise percentage condition types.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not maintained statistical condition types like JEXT in STO Pricing Procedure and Depot Pricing Procedure.

Is it necessary or mandatory to maintain the statistical condition types in both pricing procedures???

I have searched in SDN that many told it is not necessary!!!!!

And i maintained the 356 alt.calculation type against JEXP,JECP and JA1X.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't mind

as u told your not maintain the Excise Total condition types -- for the testing you just maintain in Pricing procedure and rune the test cases your doubt also will clear

other for JEXP,JECP and JA1X don't maintain the Statistical becasue these values will adding up in Net value.

and for Excise total condition types maintain the statistical test it once

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem.

Wonder whether it is correct to assign routine 356 to condition type for pricing procedure JINDEP ? As i thought it is only to apply to formula based pricing procedure JDEPOT.

Besides, after i changed pricing type to C in copying control of billing document from delivery type, it works. But i reluctant to change the pricing type for billing type F2 to LF delivery type as it will impact all other sites who use billing type F2.

Any other suggestions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In J_1IRG23D Table , i am getting two lines for GRPO , one is for Material doc and other is for Delivery doc.

In Matrial doc line , i can see Exc base Value-8000 , BED value - 960 & BED 12% , ECS Value-19 & ECS 2 % ,

AT1 Value - 10 & AT1 1%

but

In Delivery doc line, i can see Exc base Value as Zero , BED value - 960 & BED 0% , ECS Value-19 & ECS 0 % ,

AT1 Value - 10 & AT1 0%

Does this have any effect?????????

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Routine 356 fetch the data from J_1IRG23D table only.

So this might be the reason that excise values are not flowing in the billing document.Please check whether you have maintained the Determination of excise duty in IMG.

Hope this will help you to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly help me to solve this issue??

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know in which billing document, excise is not flowing. Is it in proforma (from plant to depot) or in commercial invoice (depot to end customer)??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Excise values are not flowing from J1IJ to commercial invoice (depot to end customer)??

Moreover in my pricing procedure the excise condition types are JEXP(BED), JECP(Ed Cess) and JA1X(Sec&Hr Ed Cess).

I am not using excise condition types-total(i.e JEXT,JEAT...)

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done in my last implementation same scenario , but i didn't get the problem but i will just give some

inputs which might be usefull

1. Copy control VTFL In item level copying requirement: 004 Billing qty : G , Pos/negi: + , pricing type: G

Header level: check the copy item number

2. ask your abaper to check the 356 routine in vofm

if u like these points .. other wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balashowry Raju,

I checked as per your suggestion.Everything is same except the Billing qty( B)

I am not using excise cond types JEXT,JEAt.. in my pricing procedure.

I am using only excise condition types(%) only (JEXP-BED , JECP - Ed Cess , JA1X -Sec & Hr Ed Cess)

Does this have any effect????

As i searched in SDN, many are saying that there will not be any problem if we use only excise condition type(%)

Kindly help me.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd