cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedures in diffrenct condtion types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have 4 price groups, and so many discounts offering in my business scenarios. i have 6 business scenarios like vat/cst sales, cash sale, hisea sale, modvat sale, exbond sale, sez sale. how can i maintain pricing procedures. i have item condtions as well as Header conditions. and i also want to know (14 discounts, or surcharges ) for all separte condition types should be maintained. i have domestic sale, export sales.

Regards

Meera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I my point of view you should have 6different document type for six different scenarios.

And for all the document type create different document pricing procedure.

Now you create different pricing procedure for different scenarios.

Do the assignment properly for the pricing procedure determination so that proper price should be determined in the sales order.

Now in different pricing procedure you can include what ever condition type which are use full in that particular scenarios.

Regarding discount i canu2019t comment because of less information.

What you need in discount just explain us to get the better response.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, i am satisfying the answer for different pricingprocedures for document types. except there is no other way to maintain single pricing procedure because of we have no of sales and not able to satisfying the conditions (in one pricing procedures). Thanks for valuble advice and one more i want to know how many condition records shall i create and give the client for condition master datas for uploading. we have around item conditon types and header condition types like (discount %, value), cash, promotional, surcharge, premium, Freight charges, Insurance, packing chages, entry tax. etc. can u give me advice in this regards.

Regards

Meera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For testing purpose you can use any record just to check which settings are OK or not.

Now in the production server you have to maintain all the condition records.

So for that purpose you have to provide all the condition type which you have created.

And also them which condition type is used for which purpose.

Now they will store the condition record as per their requirement.

Your work is just check whether amount should follow properly to the billing document.

Regards

Raj.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can differentiate your condition type's condition record data maintenance on of following criteia apart from Header & Item Conditions:

1. Access seq.

2. Cond. class

3. Calculat.type

4. Cond.category

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not necessarily need different pricing procedures for the different sales types.

If you decide that you do in fact need different pricing procedures, I would suggest that you set up one of the pricing procedures by copying the SAP standard which is the closest approximation to your requirement. Once you have that in place, copy and amend as necessary.

James