cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

I am encountering the error message that is saying "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date " when I am doing delivery,and I looked up similar issue in this forum as expert suggested,and I went to that sales order looking at schedule line,confirmed quantity is 0,and I placed 5 EA for our customer,and after placing the sales order,I ran md02 to stimulate plan order,and then transfered it to production order,then I went MIGO to receive goods for that production order which means 5 EA had been produced,then I went to ATP check and clicking ATP quantity,but there shows 0 in ATP quantity although I had seen 5 EA in md04,is it weird? How to solve???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It needs to be investigated

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I do exactly what you asked,but the system still show please select a line that cna be changed when I am trying to click change confirmation button

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, Double click to select the desired order.

If problem persists, then also check your config in:

OMIH - Checking rule for updating backorders

OPJL - Define new checking rule

OPJJ - Define scope of check

V_RA - Backorder Processing

V.15 - Backorder List

Check following hyperlink for better understanding:

[Backorder Processing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55ff4b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Hope it assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I go to co06,the system asked me to select a line that can be changed even though I had selected a line and trying to click change confirmation button....how to fix?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check you config for OVZ9 where BO assign to 02.

To do this, select the assignment and press CTRLSHIFTF2 from keyboard or click details button.

Based on your business requirement, under STOCK section, select relevant 6 options for Availability check.

Hope it assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I go to co06 or co09,the system popped up a error message and saying availablity 02 not defined with checking rule BO - please create,what does it mean?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By using Tcode OVZ9, assign BO to 02.

Where BO is Checking Group for Availability Check

This field uses are:

1. Specifies whether and how the system checks availability and generates requirements for materials planning.

2. In Flexible Planning, defines - together with the checking rule - the different MRP elements that make up this key figure. The sum of these elements gives the key figure.

And 02 is Checking rule for the availability check

This field uses are:

1. This rule defines the checking procedure to be used for the availability check (or in Inventory Management, the missing parts check) in individual applications.

2. It defines, together with the checking group, the different MRP elements that make up this key figure in Flexible Planning.

Thanks & Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use tcode CO06..

And also check that CO09.

Thanks & Regards

JP