cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Reassigment of commitment items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm doing the reassignment of commitment items in transaction FMCT and i'm getting the message "Document could not be converted due to dependency"

From my analisys i don´t see any erros, could it be due to material document, because the Purchase order is to Account assignment category "cost center"?

Thanks,

Paula Teixeira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your release of SAP? How did you create the worklist for reassignment (via FMCG or FMCB)?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The release is 200 to component EA-PS.

Yes, i create the worklist in FMCB

Regards

Paula Teixeira

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 951813.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you so much Eli.

I have another question that is when I do the reassignment to the chain of documents purchase requisition and purchase order to the account assignment category "cost center" and already have the material document I get the reassignment successfully but in the material document the update to the new commitment item is not reflected.

Thanks

Paula Teixeira

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Material document has no entry in FM tables, so the reassignment does not wotrk on it.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you so much Eli.

I'm having some difficulties in doing the reassignment, I don´t know if you or anyone can tell me why I'm getting the error "Document could not be converted due to dependency", I already have installed the note 951813, the documents seems to be without any error and I get this message not only in the chain of documents of purchase requisitions but also to funds precommitment, funds commitment and invoices.

I search in sap notes review all the documents and can't understand why I'm getting this message.

Regards

Paula Teixeira

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

I suggest you to open OSS note... In some clients the chain of documents could become tricky and the current SAP software might fail to deal with it during the reassignments. I had it several times... SAP should look at your system and either suggest you a note or even develop a new one.

Regards,

Eli