cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with file format in help tab of CUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i click on any file format in HELP in CUP.It gives me error 403 Forbidden You are not authorized to view the requested resource.

Details: No details available

Please help on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mouhed,

This error normally means that you do not have permission in UME to view the resource. Can you kindly check the permissions in UME for your role.. Also, what version of CUP and its support package that you are using.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using version AC-CUP 5.3_05.0 ( Build ID:05110308 and support pack 5.Also i have question what RTA provides sap roles for CUP.How can i check.Is this the role /VIRSA/AE_DEFAULT_ROLE or something different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are using version AC-CUP 5.3_05.0 ( Build ID:05110308 and support pack 5.Also i have question what RTA provides sap roles for CUP.How can i check.Is this the role /VIRSA/AE_DEFAULT_ROLE or something different.

Yes, the role name is /VIRSA/AE_DEFAULT_ROLE only. They come as part of VIRSANH and VIRSAHR RTA components. After you have installed the RTA, then you need to activate a BC set that will bring the roles into your system. The BC set name is /VIRSA/VIRSANH_530_700

Regards, Varun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

error when i create a request.

I am getting this error when creating a request.Error creating request. Path not found.

I have created initiator

Condition Attribute Value

Or Request Type New Account

Or Request Type New Hire

Or Request Type Change Account

Or Role ZSD_SHOW_ALL_comp_R

AND Application YRS

for testing i just import one role from YRS system.It's imported successfully.

error when i create a request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i see BC set (grc roles) are in system and also i am facing issue when i create request for user.It throws error ERROR CREATING REQUEST.First i created connector in AE_ADMIN CUP System ( with user:AE_ADMIN with service user and zrole copy of /VIRSA/AE_DEFAULT_ROLE).then for test i import some roles intio CUP and created intiator with condition,attribute: request type, value: new account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you click on the help tab on the main screen of the CUP application it will take you to help.sap.com link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac53/helpdata/en/45/92C7FA00494714A4162AD707D9B328/frameset.htm

Check that you can access this link with the browser.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan