cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRAD table VDIR field help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to All. I am looking at a field that I can use to indicate that the docoment is the latest version, the description of the DRAD_VDIR states "Direction of document link active" and this may or may not be applicable for me. Can anyone please tell me how this field is populated, when it is populated, and in general what it is used for ?? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I assume that you have moved on since your 2010 question. However for anyone else out there wondering how VDIR gets populated here you go. The field is populated when you maintain the document object link in CV02n. For example, if you maintained the document link in some other place, such as in the material master, the field would not be populated.

So for your problem you would want to use something like Ravindra mentions above, rather than use this misleading field name.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

The version assignment and it's values are assinged to perticaular document type in DC10 while configuring document types "Version Increment".

Now the field vaules in DRAD table are the standard table values where the vesion vaules are saved.

You can't populate from here. The populated vaules are assigned in DC10.

I hope this will useful info.

Regards,

Ravindra