Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport Condition Table

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

I have created a condition table on DEV and i want to transport it to QAS, can anyone tell me that how to transport the condition table to QAS, i am unable to find any option to transport it.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleague;

You can treat as normal change request transport.

SCC1 - same system

STMS - different systems

In your case, the system will record a change request within Workbench.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks gurrus for given such a wonderful ideas to resolve my query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Collegue,

Use the transaction code :- SE09 and uder request type choose Customizing request & Workbench request & then Hit Enter

Under Dev client you can see your transport request ,click on the +vbe sign to expand and then select your request click on the TRuck icon on the top and the Log into QAS Client and use transaction code STMS to transport it to QAS

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it pricing condition table or any thing else. Condition tables are workbench requests. When you save the table the transport request will be created. Please check in SE10 for the transports and you should be able to see it under the DEV client number.

Select your transport number, go to sub task and go to details and maintain documnetation (s0me description relevant to the transport) and save. select the sub task and release. then select the maintask and release.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai