SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U CRM Technical Master Data

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My question is regarding the Technical Master Data of IS-U:- Connection Object and PoD as IBase in CRM. My understanding is I have to create IBase structure in SAP CRM first before I can load in the Technical Master Data from SAP IS-U.

What if I already have the IBase structure and connection object is IBase and PoD is IBase component. Is it possible that I can load PoD without loading the connection object.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shahid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FranziMickIT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

please refer to SAP's cookbook "Replication of the Technical Objects (IS-U/CRM)" which is available at service.sap.com/utilities --> SAP for Utilities - Product Information --> SAP CRM for Utilities --> Cookbooks&Guidelines.

You always need to have the respective connection object before loading the PoD.

Best regards,

Franziska

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

FranziMickIT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

please refer to SAP's cookbook "Replication of the Technical Objects (IS-U/CRM)" which is available at service.sap.com/utilities --> SAP for Utilities - Product Information --> SAP CRM for Utilities --> Cookbooks&Guidelines.

You always need to have the respective connection object before loading the PoD.

Best regards,

Franziska