Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Comparison Cross System - alternatives to RSUSR050

DanH1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Would there be an alternative for Cross system role comparison outside of using RSUSR050 ?

We have a variety of landscapes and are on different basis levels...SAP notes have corrected all but one

which is older release level- business not ready to upgrade this one

I have dabbled with SCMP tcode but results are not clear or complete. I was using table AGR_1250 and 1251

?

Any thoughts appreciated ..

Dan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI Dan,

you'll need also agr_1252 (for getting the org.field values).

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI Dan,

you'll need also agr_1252 (for getting the org.field values).

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard,

i guess i need a little instruction on how to use this tcode (if that's the best method). When i compare 2 roles that are different

SCMP notes they are the same ? but i notice there is a field that selects Role id - only allows one numeric input. Can't seem to

get an entire display of the auth objects. I did this by entering our RFC dest and table name AGR_1251.

Any other alternatives. The SUIM (RSUSR050) works fine functionally and we have RFC dest but because of the differing Basis levels on this particular destination server- the results are erroneous and incomplete. Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.