cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection based on Classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can inspection lot at goods receipt be created on the basis of classification system.

Materials are classified, there is a materials code for example 123 for shoes and sizes of shoes are classified in the classification system. i have inspection for shoes and MIC are attached, same mic are applicable for different shoes sizes. my client wants inspection on the class of shoes rather than individual inspection.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

if you want to get some casual shoes ,please clik the URL:[http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff808081276a1ef50127705ea8db250b.html ]

it maybe help you get your needs .

if you have any question ,please send messages to me.

i wil reply you as soon as possible .

best

alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creation of inspection lot on classification is not possible but populating MIC's/char is only possible in std SAP.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess I'm not quite following you. If the material is linked to the class, and you are maintainnig the spec in the class, and you inspect by material spec, then the class values get copied into the inspection lot. No need for an inspection plan unless you have some other requirements that require a plan.

Alternatively, in config, you can set up classification of batches in the foreground so that upon receipt a pop-up appears of the batch values and the person doing the receipt enters in the values. In this case, it does not use QM or inspection lots.

I don't know if this helps or not.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, you can say on the basis of material classification, client wants inspection instead of materials numbers. inspection plans or material specs are maintained on materials.

suppose A is a material and further classified. material will remain A but its inspection will also be on different classes.

Thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, you can say on the basis of material classification, client wants inspection instead of materials numbers. inspection plans or material specs are maintained on materials.

suppose A is a material and further classified. material will remain A but its inspection will also be on different classes.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say or communicate with this posting. I don't understand what you are looking for.

FF