Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Form print out is not appearing correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in PO print.

I am trying to print the PO with item text. But in print preview the text is appearing and it is not appearing when I take print out.

Could you please help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

DSaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DSaya,

Can you check if the code correction of this SAP Note resolves this problem:

1243485 - Unprinted variables and lines of a SAPscript form

Regards,

Aidan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saya,

Please check whether the Printer you are using is an SAP configured printer. Also check that the device type (for printer) you are using is configured for the language in which the text is.

Cheers,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replay.

We have identified the issue. When the PO is created with reference to PR the TEXT should be adopted (Functional people can explain what is TEXT adoption) then it will create an entry in the table STXH. Once entry is created in the table then data will appear in the Form output as in print preview.

Steps:

1.ME21N- Create Purchase order by reference pf purchase requisition

2.The Item Text from Purchase requisition is copied to purchase order item text

3.Click on the icon given below; this will adopt the text from purchase requisition to purchase order

4.Click on the icon given below; this will adopt the text from purchase requisition to purchase

5.You will get the text adoption message as "Text adopted from PR".

Thanks again.

DSaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In which language is the text maintained ?

Please check your layout if there is proper space for the item text to be printed in the actual print and also check your printer settings .

Try printing using different printers and compare the results. Please get back with the above analysis , we might get the proper solution based on this.

Thanks

Seema