cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an interesting interface, its a file to file and there is no sender here. I have to post the receiver with few hard coded values in mapping. Since Receiver File adapter cannot be triggered by this I have to create a dummy sender.

Here I have a doubt. There is another dummy DT, MT and MI created in another namespace but different SWCV. Can I use this here ? The mapping in that is different so I have to create a new mapping.

Even if I can use that, would this dependancy create any problem in future. This was done as a test case. I was wondering in future if they delete it or make any changes, will it affect my dummy DT.

Is it better to use that or create my own ? Are there any technical drawbacks in using that ? I mean unforeseen problems creeping up in future.

Regards

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want dummy ones only, it would be better and less complicated to create new ones. You already have risk about the earlier DTs getting deleted in future. Therefore there is no point in referring the same.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can Copy Object from different SWCV because after copying there is no dependency. BUt if u r doing " Add to scenario" then there is dependency.

No technical drawback using Copy Object.

Thanks and Regards

hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I beleive you should copy those objects to your SWCV .. ratther then directly using them from the exixting SWCV.

I don't think it will createany issue in future.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it would be better that you create all the objects under your own SWCV and namespace.