SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Number category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I want to add in configuration TAX Number Categories in SAP BP tax Category, i am not able to find where i add this entries , any suggestions in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Table TFKTAXNUMTYPE and maintain the Tax Number Category along with FM name, via SE11.

Then go to the SAP IMG location and try to maintain that, you will not get the error.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi,

Please go to the following path in SPRO-

IMG-> Cross-Application Components->SAP Business Partner->Basic Settings->Tax Numbers->Maintain Tax Number Categories.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear

I know the path thanks for that my problem is that i am not able to add any new categories I want to add new categories and names:

For example: NIC : National ID card Number

NTN : National TAX number

and On the duplicate check .

when i try to create a new one the error msg comes :

"Entry NIC does not exist in TFKTAXNUMTYPE (check entry)"

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Table TFKTAXNUMTYPE and maintain the Tax Number Category along with FM name, via SE11.

Then go to the SAP IMG location and try to maintain that, you will not get the error.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Go to Tcode SM 30 and maintain both the views V_TFKTAXNUMTYPE & V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC with the new tax category in CRM & R3