cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between VL10A, VL10C & VL10E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advise me the difference between VL10A, VL10C & VL10E. I was thinking that all these transaction will combine sevaral orders, iterms & scedule lines into one delivery. Means this is for collective processing.

However, in our system while I am using VL10C via background, we are getting different deliveries. But if we perform foreground I am getting one comined delivery.

Please advise why it is behaving so?

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt in the transaction.

By default it is 2, change & Check.

VL10A - is for sa;les order with general parameters

VL10C - is for sales order with Item

VL10E - is for sales orders with sch line cat

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it in tcode SE93. You can see that all came from VL10, the difference came from parameter SZENARIO that is different in each VL10x. You can check the values of SZENARIO in USER ROLE, and click on in 'Scenario' and 'Role'.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

The difference between A, C & E is in the data returned. These are all for creating deliveries, but they return different information. VL10a is header level, VL10c is item level, VL10E is schedule line (size) level. Because they are at a different level it's important to note that they take different amounts of time to run. VL10a runs quickly because it is at the highest level, while VL10E runs the slowest because it returns the lowest level & highest amount of data.

Example... a sales order contains 3 lines and each line contains 3 sizes. If you run VL10A it will return one entry (one sales order). If you run C it will return 3 entries (3 line items). If you run E it will return 9 entries (3 items with 3 sizes each).

Hope that helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check tab - user role - ROLE , in VL10A/C/E in backgroud and foregroud.

Regards

Ramki