cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Contract Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to migrate the general contracts from one company code to another. My plan is to extract the data using standard program RFVIRECNFILED (TCD: FOIJ) and transfer using standard program RKCFILE7 (TCD: KCLJ). However, I encountered error when trying to run FOIJ. It says:

Errors have occurred

E No send structure defined

Anybody has tried using these programs? Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same request to transfer the RE contracts from one company code to another.

Can someone explain to us what is the functionality of the FOIJ transaction?

What is the purpose of the fields (for example "logical input file", "name of sender structure", "transfer program", Logical output file") available in TR FOIJ?

What can be done to transfer the RE contracts from one company code to another?

Thanks.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the sender structure has to be filled (name of sender structure) in transaction FOIJ.

Which sender structure do you use? The sender structure must be either a structure defined in data dictionary (for example RECN_DI) or defined in customizing transaction KCLL.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thanks a lot for your advice. It helped to solve the initial problem I was facing. The problem was I defined the sender structure at the wrong place (transaction: OKCC) instead of KCLL.

Later on, I was stuck with the transaction KCLJ which just terminates without comments and without transferring the data. Fortunately, I just found the SAP Note 1455780 and managed to transfer the data successfully.

Cheers!