cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In export invoice, exchange rate is copied from J1ID table depending on billing date. Now once the accounting document is cleared, client wants to change exchange rate depending on current exchange rate (not on billing date). Let me know the process if any one knows.

Thanks,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
once the accounting document is cleared, client wants to change exchange rate

Once an accounting document is generated, you cannot make any changes in the corresponding billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice is done but before making account positing, they want changes in exchange rate (as per current exchange rate). Either manually they change the exchange rate ( for which they have to sit with chart every day) which is again lengthy & another way is make exchange rate dependent on Fixed Value Date. Once we change the "Fixed Value Date" to current date exchange should automatically take the current exchange rate. Now I have to implement this process. Kindly suggest the way to do it.

Regards,

Kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have taken help of ABAPer to resolve this issue. Thanks every one.

CLOSED

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have taken help of AbAPer to resolve this issue. Thanks every one.

CLOSED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If i understand your scenario for Export . You are creating proforma invoice at the time of dispatch and than excise invoice based on the proforma. Here the exchange rate will be picked up from the company code settings under Logistic general -->Tax on goods movement >india> basic settings --> company code settings.

Now once you recieve the BOL you can create the commercial invoice for export . Now for this invoice the exchange rate will be taken from the system based on the exchange rate type maintained and on the current date.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create the pro forma invoice system takes the exchange rate from table J1id (exchange rate maintained here). Now once I receive BOL then we create the commercial invoice where we change the date to current date but it is not taking the current exchange rate.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTFL copy control settings for export delivery and commercial invoice and maintain the pricing exchange rate type at item category level as " E" -Exchange rate determination according to current date.

This will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its not working. I think I have to take help of Abaper to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Three exchange rates you can find in billing document. They are

- VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

- VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation

- KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi