cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Dummy Planned Orders created is not pegging to Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are using a subcontracting without source of supply. In our case we are doing MRP run in R/3 system and transferring the planned orders created in R/3 to APO for scheduling.

During MRP run the planned order are generated in R/3 system and these are transferred to APO only when they are converted into purchase requisition.

Once converting into Purchase requisition this is transferred to APO in which a dummy subcontracting planned orders are generated in APO (Standard Behaviour), but these orders are not getting pegged to Subcontracting components planned orders which are to be supplied to vendor.

The issue is basically the requirement is generated in Make to Stock Segment , while the Receipt elements of the components are in Make to Order segment as our business is totally MTO.

Can you let me know how we can solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Are the purchase requisitions transferred to APO normal PRs or subcontracting PRs ?

APO supports subcontracting process in PPDS and also in SNP. However in your case the PRs are not generated by APO.

Your environment is like some activity done in SAP ERP and some thing done in APO.

I was wondering, if your are planning header in SAP ERP and components to be pegged in APO, why not completely plan in APO ?

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta

I am not planning anything in APO all the planning has been done in R/3 system only.

Purchase requisition are tranferred as Subcontracting purchase requisition.

We are using PPDS Only.

All the components are planned in R/3 only and we are just taking the order to APO.